Style and Design

Story time.So back in August 2015, I backed a company by the name of Erasnep LLC, better known for their product Keplero Luxury Wallet.

I sent them my pledge of $141 and they promised they would have the products shipped out by November 2015. When that time rolled around, they sent an update saying that they're delaying the shipping until January of 2016 due to some issues. When January 2016 came around, they proceeded to make up some lame excuse to push back the delivery dates, stating that the people who were chosen to test the products said that there were lots of issues with it so the business had to revamp the wallets. By this time, a lot of the backers were angered by the business and some already requested to get a refund from the business.

Most of us backers were patient and decided to wait it out. Now it's 2018 and a lot of backers still haven't gotten their wallets that they were promised and now are asking for a full refund on the website comment section. There's no more updates and communication from the company since March 2017.

I, myself, filed a complaint to the Better Business Bureau in regarding to this issue and I'm here to spread the word about how terrible this business/company is.DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AND DO NOT EVER HELP COMPANIES THAT ARE ON KICKSTARTER OR INDIGOGO OR WHATEVER SITES SIMILAR TO THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!

Review about: Keplero Luxury Wallet Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not receiving the item promised.

I didn't like: No communication, No detailed updates, False promises.

Comments

I was scammed out of $167 over two years ago backing them on Indiegogo. They will not answer emails or comments and it appears they're on kickstarter too. WoW how do folks get away with this.DO NOT BACK OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

I bought 2 of the most expensive wallets also.I send them about 200 mails, i got a reaction once with the promise for shipment but of course never got is....

the lost is about 400 plus dollar.This is not a company with true goals...

Review about: Keplero Luxury Wallet Shipping Service.Reason of review: Not receiving the item promised.Monetary Loss: $204.Preferred solution: Full refund.I didn't like: No communication, No detailed updates, False promises.

What was the address you filed the complaint under?I am trying to do the same.

Their wallets erased all of my credit/debit cards and after a couple days of use, I could no longer open the wallet as my cards slipped through the sleeves.

I bought two of them!They won't respond or refund to my complaint.